Brealant Patent (Invention) drafting and prosecution in the Philipppines
An Invention should be 100% new to surpass the examination.
Novelty Claims considered as the hearth of the patent
Involves Inventive Step
To be specific it should be a "Not Obvious" factor to be registered as a patent.
There shouldn't be no similarities from the specifications of the goods from the other similar goods that is offered by another business.
Must be of Practical Use
The terms and conditions should be
to earn a successful patent registration.
Limitations of a Patent
- Geographical Limits - Can only be protected within the country of application, through natural territory and could be useful.
- Time Limits - Protected for 20 years from the filing date of the application.
- Fee Dependent - Scheduled Annuities
- Scope - Claims from the patent should be detailed for full protection.
- First to file system - Those who filed first were consider as the legal owner.
Specification or Description containing:
- a. The Title
b. A brief statement of its nature and purposes
c. Brief explanation of the drawings, if any
d. Complete and detailed enabling description
e. Distinct and explicit claim or claims which the applicant seeks to be protected
f. Abstract of the invention
If there is a drawing. (Drawn on Bristol Board)
Size: A4 = 29.7cm x 21cm
Top; 5.5cm Left: 2.5cm
Bottom: 1.0 Right:1.5cm