A trademark represents a company’s business and the goodwill associated with it. If appropriately protected and strategized, a trademark can provide a tremendous business advantage to an organization. Effective trademark management and efficient business value creation require insight into trademark law, a keen understanding of your business, and the ability to foresee possible opportunities and capitalize on business developments.
Our team of highly experienced trademark attorneys at Brealant provides value-added trademark services to help clients maximize business value from their trademarks. From trademark clearance searching, to trademark protection, and brand management, our team offers a wide range of trademark services.
Having helped clients acquire thousands of trademark registrations and search in the USA, Europe, China, and across the globe, our attorneys are well versed in trademark processes. Our experience in handling trademark compliance audits, and licensing/franchising transactions enables us to offer unique, value-added services to our clients.
- TRADEMARK SEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- TRADEMARK FILING
- TRADEMARK PROSECUTION
- TRADEMARK REGISTRATION
- TRADEMARK RENEWALS/MAINTENANCE
- TRADEMARK PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- TRADEMARK RISK CLEARANCE
- TRADEMARK WATCH
- TRADEMARK LITIGATION MANAGEMENT
- DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- TRADEMARK ENFORCEMENT
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- SETTLEMENT OF TRADEMARK DISPUTES
- TRADEMARK STRATEGY
- INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK FILING (MADRID PROTOCOL FILING)
Clients in the Philippines and across the world prefer Brealant for trademark registrations and related services for the following reasons:
- Brealant hosts an experienced and highly qualified team of advocates, trademark attorneys, and agents.
- On-time delivery is one of the core values of Brealant’s trademark team and many clients in the USA, Europe, China, and other countries prefer Brealant for this reason.
- Brealant has well-established international reach and partnerships to help clients file and prosecute applications in more than a hundred countries.
- The firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner.
- Over the years, Brealant’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address the specific business needs of clients.
- The firm has the credit of helping companies build and manage trademark portfolios, which not only provide business and competitive advantage but also assume high financial value.